Blood - A SWG Guild Forum
Welcome to the the Ex Inferis Guild-forum, please sign to view and post. If you are not currently registered, register and contact Twinmoon or Plian in-game for clearance. Have a nice day!

Blood - A SWG Guild Forum

By the fire in my eyes, by the strength in my soul
I am a broken worlds avenger, an angel of death
and now the hour has come, the hour of Blood!
BY THESE WORDS I LIVE, BY THESE WORDS YOU DIE!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and old members. Our forum is re-opened since SWG is alive once again - Join us @swglegends.com

Share | 

Defeating the statues for Master Cloak - Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twinmoon
Regent
Regent

Number of posts : 3444
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Defeating the statues for Master Cloak - Guide   Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Credit to original posters on official forums. //Twin

Having trouble with the statues? The other 2 guides are wonderful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You should read them and apply their advice. If you are still having trouble try these helpful hints and macros. All have been toon tested and Jedi approved. Using these techniques will not guarantee your success. Lag can cause the macro to misfire. Umakk may decide to be nastier than normal. Do not get discouraged! It took me 18 attempts to defeat Umakk. Defeat Quillara first, she is easier. That will give you a measure of confidence and hope. It is the random nature of the damage that both of these trials put on you that causes many of the failures. That is why it takes many attempts searching for the times where the planets align and you will make it.

Lightside Jedi Trial - Umakk

1. Buffs

Entertainer Buff [Kinetic, 24% 2nd Chance Heal, Glancing Blow, +30 Constitution]

Medic Buff [All 7 buffs]

Officer Stims [Heal Stims] - Some GCW heal stims offer more heal, but you can only have 1 (5) use stim at a time.

2. Equipment

Same as reported in the other guides. HOWEVER, both trials were completed using Jedi Knight Robes and Jedi Waist Pack and FULL LIGHTSIDE TEMPLATE. If you have not completed the Jedi Waist Pack collection, use stat clothes and the JMC [Jedi Master Cloak] from Mustafar.

3. Technique

Beating these NPC Jedi requires practice, timing, and patience. For LS, it is all about staying alive for 3 minutes and timing your heals and watching the debuffs applied to you.

4. Secrets

When the Stance debuff is applied to you, Umakk will do 50% more damage to you and cut your heal in half. You want to Stance Dance from Focus to Stance, fire your heal and Saber Reflect while the FOCUS debuff is up and get back to your Focus before the Focus debuff expires. There is alot to distract you on the screen.

- Use your Training Saber or 1st Generation LS so that with Saber Reflect up you won't apply too much damage.

- Do not fire your Saber Block macro right away. Wait 6 seconds.

- Fire the Stance Dance Macro 5 seconds after he has applied the Focus Debuff - OR - if your health is at 50%, which ever comes first. This will allow the macro to switch you to Stance, fire your heal, then Saber Reflect, and get you back to Focus before the Focus Debuff expires [Most of the time]. If you are in your Stance when the Focus Debuff expires, chances are VERY good that he will put the Stance Debuff on you.

- Fire your Musty and GCW buffs after your first heal.

5. Macros

STANCE DANCE MACRO

/ui action toolbarSlot11;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarBank2Slot00;
/pause 1;
/ui action toolbarSlot08;
/pause 9;
/ui action toolbarSlot10;
/pause 15;
/macro Stance_Dance;

Tool Bar Positions:

STANCE - toolbarSlot11 is the "=" position shown on the bottom row of your toolbar.

HEAL - toolbarBank2Slot00 is the top left position on your toolbar.

SABER REFLECT - toolbarSlot08 is the "9" position shown on the bottom row of your toolbar.

FOCUS - toolbarSlot10 is the "-" position shown on the bottom row of your toolbar.

This macro will fire your STANCE, then fire HEAL, then fire SABER REFLECT, then move you back to FOCUS every 25 seconds.

Darkside Jedi Trial - Quillara

1. Buffs

Entertainer Buff [Kinetic, 24% 2nd Chance Heal, Glancing Blow, +30 Constitution]

Medic Buff [All 7 buffs]

Officer Stims [Heal Stims] - Some GCW heal stims offer more heal, but you can only have 1 (5) use stim at a time.

2. Equipment

Same as reported in the other guides. HOWEVER, both trials were completed using Jedi Knight Robes and Jedi Waist Pack and FULL LIGHTSIDE TEMPLATE. If you have not completed the Jedi Waist Pack collection, use stat clothes and the JMC [Jedi Master Cloak] from Mustafar.

3. Technique

Beating these NPC Jedi requires practice, timing, and patience. For DS, it is all about staying alive long enough to kill her.

4. Secrets

This trial is all about staying alive as long as possible while doing as much damage as quickly as possible; HOWEVER, DO NOT USE ANY SPECIALS. Use AUTO ATTACK ONLY. When his debuff is on you, your health is directly affected by the amount of action you use. Firing specials uses alot of action, thus you are killing yourself by using the specials. The techniques used in this guide allowed my padawan to last 4 minutes 28 seconds and defeated Quillara without using any attacks other than AUTO ATTACK and SABER REFLECT. You can use specials when the debuff is not on you, but you run the risk of catching the debuff as it is activating and taking a chunk of your health. By the time you see the debuff, is has been on you for a full second.

Fire your heal and health stims whenever they are available, even if you don't need them. I know that sounds crazy, but trust me on this one. You will see why.

Fire your SABER REFLECT half way through your SABER BLOCK.

- Use your BEST SABER

- Do not fire your Saber Block macro right away. Wait 6 seconds.

- STAY IN STANCE

- Fire your Musty and GCW buffs after your first heal.

5. Macros

SABER BLOCK MACRO - For Quillara

/ui action toolbarSlot09;
/pause 5;
/macro Saber_Block;

Tool Bar Positions:

SABER BLOCK- toolbarSlot09 is the "0" position shown on the bottom row of your toolbar.

View user profile

Defeating the statues for Master Cloak - Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1