Number of posts : 447
Age : 29
Location : Nottingham, Engliand
Registration date : 2010-07-16
|Subject: SWG Legends Guide Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:52 pm|| |
These are a few things which are good to know when you start.
Live Site ListThe following sites are still live, or alternatives to now dead sites:
- You may only make one SWG Legends account. There is a procedure to get another on your IP, but without this you will be banned if you create two.
- Per account you can make 4 characters on the live Omega server, which can be logged in at the same time. You do not have to change any settings with the launcher to do this.
- When you create characters, don't claim the 90 level booster and the experience booster on the same character. They are no trade.
- SWG Legends Discord is where most announcements and activity can be found. Without Group, Guild or Server chat, this becomes really important when you're looking for groups too. You can find it here.
- Join us on the Blood discord too!
- After ten days on Legends, you will be given access to all veteran rewards up to month 78.
- You can claim a Flash Speeder on all of your characters by typing /flashspeeder
- You can claim a variety of goggles and eye wear on each character by typing /seGoggles
SWG Pets - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(for your BM needs)
Galaxy Harvester - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(for resource spawns - also see Legends Discord spawn channel)
The Junk yard - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(for your RE needs)
Archived Forums - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SWG Wiki - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GCW Point Calculator - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]There is currently also a DDOS taking place on Legends. Part of the mitigation efforts have been to create an IP whitelist. Before you can connect, you must get your IP added to the list. To do this simply logon to the forums using the same computer you intend to use to play the game. You will need to relog onto the forums should you intend to play on another computer, or if your IP changes