Blood - A SWG Guild Forum
Welcome to the the Ex Inferis Guild-forum, please sign to view and post. If you are not currently registered, register and contact Twinmoon or Plian in-game for clearance. Have a nice day!

Blood - A SWG Guild Forum

By the fire in my eyes, by the strength in my soul
I am a broken worlds avenger, an angel of death
and now the hour has come, the hour of Blood!
BY THESE WORDS I LIVE, BY THESE WORDS YOU DIE!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and old members. Our forum is re-opened since SWG is alive once again - Join us @swglegends.com

Share | 

How to play on Stella Bellum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twinmoon
Regent
Regent

Number of posts : 3444
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: How to play on Stella Bellum   Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Register at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to join us. You can use the login username/password to access the forums, too! If you have questions, join on Discord here.

Current Client Version:2.0.0.2c
To keep your files updated, please download the patcher here. Current Version: 0.5
The patcher will ask you where you want to create the Stella Bellum installation. This can be an existing installation folder of SWG, or a new folder. Please use a separate installation folder for every other SWG project.
The patcher will not overwrite config files. If you copy/pasted a SWG folder from another project, please remove all .cfg files and redownload them with the patcher.

If the download is too slow, you can download most files here. The download is intentionally incomplete, you need to finish downloading the missing files with the patcher.

Client Benefits:
Improvements to server connection, game related fixes, up to 144fps framerate if your hardware supports it (use SwgClientSetup_r.exe first, then manually configure in user.cfg), several ingame links ("more info" about vet rewards, help etc..) are updated, SwgClientSetup_r.exe recognizes OS and graphic cards from today, more features in future.

The login.cfg address is:
[ClientGame]
loginServerAddress0=beta.stellabellum.net

If you cannot connect, use this instead
loginServerAddress0=104.207.132.144

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile
scitru

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: How to play on Stella Bellum   Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:38 am

Also, at the moment they are not going to have multiple logins from the same account as Legends does: apparantly causes DB issues.

Instead; you will need to create a seperate account if you want to run mutlpiple toons ... at time of writing they are working on implementing this under your intitial 'master' account so you dont have to use seperate emails etc etc ... but it is not live yet:

(under the second section here):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to play on Stella Bellum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1