We decided to give Stella Bellum a go, hoping it will provide the stability SWG Legends is lacking.
The 2-3 Months I've spent in Legends the following has happened:
* Constant DDOS attacks for a good month, making the game unplayable and often not even accesible.
* Internal Drama among Staff, resulting in multiple Devs and Staff leaving the project.
* Some shady business going around which led me to the conclusion that some players are favored by CSR and getting passes from exploits
* Even when Legends is up and DDOS free (Has been Ok now for a few weeks), the server needs constant restarts due to memory leaks. At least twice a day.
* Chat system sometimes fails and require a server reboot to run again.
What i know about Stella Bellum:
* They have their own chat system, so group/guild/etc chats work.
* They have been working on the SWG code for about 2 years longer then SWG Legends.
* Their Devs seem to know their stuff and have been saying all along that they wouldn't release their Live server until they felt it was complete.
* CSR/GM actions will be logged and posted publically for everyone to see. This, if anything, will prevent players being favored.
* SB overall seem more structured, serious and more like a professional game.
These are the main reasons why i think a move to SB is in order.
_________________[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I put the laughter in Slaughter