Blood - A SWG Guild Forum
Welcome to the the Ex Inferis Guild-forum, please sign to view and post. If you are not currently registered, register and contact Twinmoon or Plian in-game for clearance. Have a nice day!

Blood - A SWG Guild Forum

By the fire in my eyes, by the strength in my soul
I am a broken worlds avenger, an angel of death
and now the hour has come, the hour of Blood!
BY THESE WORDS I LIVE, BY THESE WORDS YOU DIE!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and old members. Our forum is re-opened since SWG is alive once again - Join us @swglegends.com

Share | 

What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twinmoon
Regent
Regent

Number of posts : 3445
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^   Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:53 pm

So folks

We're starting anew here on SB's live server. What i'd like to do is to try and get one of us up to level 74 as Structures Trader, to be among the first to place a Cityhall and get a city (Level 74 is when Cityhall Schematics are granted).

If you would like to help out on this mission, the following is what I'll be needing:

*Credits*
Once we have a City Hall, credits will be needed to pay up maintenance and before that credits will be needed to power up Wind/Power-extractors. We're not talking huge sums of creds here, but whatever is needed is creds im not likely to have myself at the point where i can first craft a Cityhall. And rather then start grinding credits right then, id prefer to place the cityhall =P Everyone will also need credits for their initial small house maintenance, again not any large sums but still credits needed.

*Resources*
200,000 metal
2,000 aluminum
3,000 steel
500,000 low grade ore
200,000 water
60,000 gemstone

These resources above in round figures, is what is needed to grind structures from level 5-90, so in reality there's a little less then this needed to Level 74. That said, any resources and credits donated will be of great help.

To be among the first to bring up a city would likely help us recruit both citizens and new guildies, which otherwise can prove to be a struggle.

Plees Halp? =)

View user profile
scitru

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^   Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:03 am

No worries at all Twin,

whats going to work best here? ... Grind out cash with a combat toon and stick down some harvesters ... or grind out a trader for harvesting boosts/hand sampling?

Ps dont know if its the way you want to go but i ground out shipwright using just copper ... survey tools/crafting stations .... then respec .... but i guess that way you arent creating any walls/modules that you need ... just a thought

PPS this was of course helped immensely by the double xp that was running on the server along with ent buff and buddy token .... im sure they'll run something similar in the beginning on SB

Twinmoon
Regent
Regent

PostSubject: Re: What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^   Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:14 am

scitru wrote:
No worries at all Twin,

whats going to work best here? ... Grind out cash with a combat toon and stick down some harvesters ... or grind out a trader for harvesting boosts/hand sampling?

Ps dont know if its the way you want to go but i ground out shipwright using just copper ... survey tools/crafting stations .... then respec .... but i guess that way you arent creating any walls/modules that you need ... just a thought

PPS this was of course helped immensely by the double xp that was running on the server along with ent buff and buddy token .... im sure they'll run something similar in the beginning on SB

Yeah, well in the end i'd say go with whatever profession you prefer. I'll be working a trader, but theoretically noone else "has" to do that - could as well handsample a little as combat prof since it's right in the beginning ill need most help getting resources to grind up to the point where i can make harvesters - at that point it doesnt really matter if you're combat or trader, you can go about your business and just place some harvies for me =)

Regarding shipswreight, isn't that structures as well? Either way i think ill stick to structures for the reason you pointed out - not missing out on components ill need for later crafts.

And yeah, maybe they will host some form of Exp event at launch - But i wouldn't count on it tbh. They did state earlier that while Exp events might occur, they will be very rare - just like at SoE. SB's goal with this server is to have it as "vanilla" as possible which means no handouts, no resource boosts etc. But yeah, we'll see =)

//Twin

View user profile
Baldvin
Council
Council

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^   Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:53 pm

I'll probably be running a once-in-a-lifetime grind group with four toons at once. need to set up macros and stuff.

will ofc donate what money and resources i get, will only be focusing on getting the fundamentals, such as gear, housing and resources.

Twinmoon
Regent
Regent

PostSubject: Re: What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^   Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^   

Back to top Go down

What i want us to do at Stella Bellum Launch ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1