Blood - A SWG Guild Forum
Welcome to the the Ex Inferis Guild-forum, please sign to view and post. If you are not currently registered, register and contact Twinmoon or Plian in-game for clearance. Have a nice day!

Blood - A SWG Guild Forum

By the fire in my eyes, by the strength in my soul
I am a broken worlds avenger, an angel of death
and now the hour has come, the hour of Blood!
BY THESE WORDS I LIVE, BY THESE WORDS YOU DIE!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Welcome new and old members. Our forum is re-opened since SWG is alive once again - Join us @swglegends.com

Share | 

2100 str suit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaimse
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: 2100 str suit   Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:24 am

I found this on the spy forums, and when I get back in game I'll probably be building myself (with some help) something like this.

eh ok i'll spill the beans, heres a copy and paste of in-game emails I sent to a very select few of individuals...I was kinda keeping it sekret(not that its really a secret) but I luv j00 too much!

Disclaimer: now as usual doing a bunch of math over and over theres bound to be a typo or a mistake here and there so feel free to double check, but this is probably most maxed out possibility...

I've been thinking alot about a new suit and what buffs/equipment i'd have to get to be able to do something significant to jedi and other defensive tanks, I could use a double check on my math, heres what I got so far:

--------------------------------------------------------

Armor Head:
+35 Camoflauge
+35 Strength
+35 Agility

Armor Bicepx2:
+35 Camoflauge
+35 Strength
+35 Agility

Armor Bracerx2:
+35 Camoflauge
+35 Strength
+35 Agility

Armor Pants:
+35 Strength
+35 Agility
+35 Luck

Armor Boots:
+35 Strength
+35 Agility
+35 Luck

Armor Gloves:
+35 Strength
+35 Agility
+35 Luck

Clothing Belt:
+35 Strength
+35 Agility
+35 Luck

Clothing Bandolier:
+35 Strength
+35 Agility
+35 Luck

Clothing Shirt:
+35 Strength
+2 insrtmelee damage
+3 insrtmelee Action cost

Armor Chest:
+35 Strength
+2 insrtmelee damage

Weapon Sea:
+35 Strength
+2 insrtmelee damage

all 3 pups:
+100 or more strength each.

---------------------------------------------------------

Most possible strength as a spy:

Assuming the above suit, were looking at +455 from equipment, and another +300 base strength from pups(could be higher). So starting with +755 strength.

+100 race strength(innate for being whatever race give or take)
+100 Mando injector
+150 ent buff
+80 medic buff
+60 spy expertise
_____
1245 strength
+60 gcw necklace
+25 ring
+25 bracelet
+25 2nd bracelet
+60 gcw ring
+75 Mando Wine
_____
+1515 strength
+120 offensive burst
+60 omega stim
+50 from old spices if still have
+100 jedi gcw banner if you get hit by one
+115 officer strength buff
______
+1960 strength

Left cyborg arm gives +200 str for 1minute every 10 min cooldown
left cyborg arm takes up left bracer and bicep slots which give +70 in str, so net-gain of +130:
______
+2090 strength

Spies get +5 % to-hit on ambush only from expertise if picked, so 25% to-hit to ambush... 20% to-hit on everything else...

That being the case, heres an example of a MAXED roll with 2090 strength on a spies ambush:

Weapon used has a min/max of 700/1500.
Ambush has a base of 2700 damage.
2090 str * .33 = +690 points of damage.
so:

1500+690+2700 = 4890

Add in spy expertise damage increases:

4890 * 2.72(expertise plus stated armor bonuses and lair crystal excluding upcomming human damage buff from origins or damage buffs from officers is a 172% dmg increase or 2.72 when it comes to doing the math.) = 13300.8

Throw in a crit * 1.5 = 19951.2 pre-armor maxed ambush crit. do the same for minimum this setup would have an ambush range of:

with 30% preperation buff and lair crystal(10% dmg increase) going for max potential:

16687.2-19951.2 Ambush crit
9672.6-12024.6 razor slash crit
10272.6-11833.2 spy fang crit
8400.6-10272.6 Assassinate crit
_______________________________total of
45033-54081.6 points of damage pre-armor, which at 75% mitigation is:
11258.25-13520.25 points of post armor-damage over 2-3 seconds before razor can fire again.

Keep in mind those are all crits..ambush is guarneteed but the other 3 may or may not be...

75% mitigation is not very common....Now thats best case scenario, not everything will guarentee crit but crit is just a 1.5 multiplier so its only a 2-4k increase on any special short of ambush which is a 6k increase overall.

As far as str vs dmg increase it would depend on how much strength, but about 1700 str is the same as 26 damage mostly because the strength is added in before a damage mod is, and the higher the base value when you add the high damage multipliers from armor and expertise the theoretical higher the end damage result...but you gotta have enough strength to do it. The other side is possibly swapping 1 or 2 pups at most to include damage so you try and max out the best of both worlds..some math would have to be done to see the true difference.

But the biggest advantage is...1700 strength is 17% to hit+5% from expertise on the ambush part and thats pretty huge against any class...most jedi highest average is 22-23 parry, some rare cases can get up to 29 or so has been reported on the forums...but even sitting at 2k strength would basically negate most defenses...short of a maxed out block suit defense like I have on my alt which runs 41% chance to block it would be pretty devestating when sb was wore off... thea idea is that it may only be the same damage increase as just doing melee damage, and its harder to setup but you get all that to-hit bonus working for you at the same time...I've had times where I'd just spam razor slash even with a jedi that has 6500+ with saber block running, and only 1/4 would hit, but when it hit there would be a 6-8k crit on it and would freak the jedi out into running sometimes...as long as I can tank em with an ent buff...

Wink wink* =)

*Original Post by Tellahane*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ex-inferis.editboard.com
Itwa
Militia
Militia

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 2100 str suit   Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:46 pm

Man Im glad you are on my side.

/salute

If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt;
if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete." Sun Tzu's Art Of War
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.heaven-city.org
K'rev
Private
Private

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: 2100 str suit   Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:25 am

soooooo you made armor specifically for spies? santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tylaaa_w00t
Jaimse
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 2100 str suit   Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:06 am

With the Reverse Engineering power bits you can make mods to suit any prof or play style, mine is similar to this, but is still incomplete.

Speak to Buela, he's the expert on this ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ex-inferis.editboard.com
Wolfebane

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: 2100 str suit   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 pm

from a fellow spy atm - /dribble to this....

Man im so far off the mark its called martin....(geddit?) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2100 str suit   

Back to top Go down

2100 str suit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1